Enhance Business Continuity With Offsite Backup
We’re all human, and because of that we make mistakes from time to time. Whether we spill a cup of coffee on the server and equipment, or drop a critical hard drive when installing or uninstalling it. If you want to stave off the inherent negative effects critical data loss can have on your organization, you’ll need a comprehensive disaster recovery plan that includes secure offsite backup.
The Major Features of Secure, Offsite Backup With Parallel Edge Include:
- Automated backup ensures the most recent version of data is available
- Data is physically secure with servers located in several secure locations
- Easy set up by certified engineers reduces your workload to save time
- Easy remote access controls to get what you need, when you need it
“Since we have been working with Parallel Edge we have been able to keep up with any changes in technology. We have a better understanding as to what our needs are now and in the future.”
Easily Prevent Data Loss and Downtime With Offsite Backup
Data loss happens. It’s inevitable, but it doesn’t have to spell disaster for your business. Consider the fact the average cost of unplanned downtime is $7,900 per minute, according to the Ponemon Institute. Establishing a secure, offsite backup plan with Parallel Edge can mitigate the financial risks and lost productivity associated with data loss and downtime.
Key Benefits of Keeping Your Company Shielded From Disaster Include:
- Reducing unnecessary downtime
- Limiting the costs associated with data loss and downtime
- Maintaining a productive workforce through disaster
- Enhancing your reputation and relationship with clients
To learn more about how a reliable and secure offsite backup solution from Parallel Edge can benefit your business, read our white paper.